Connect Site Services
The newest division of the Connect Appointments brand, Connect Site Services are a provider of recruitment services to the UK construction market. We cover all disciplines including: labourers, joiners, painters, civil engineering disciplines, mechanical and engineering trades, bricklayers and more. We also cover both site/project and commercial management roles on a permanent or contract basis.
We invest time and resources, ensuring that the experience for both operatives and contractors is a productive and professional one. As we grow, we’ll ensure that quality and compliance is always at the forefront of what we do.
WORKING WITH US
Our team have many years of experience recruiting in the fast-paced, diverse UK construction market and therefore understand the issues at the heart of the industry; from labour shortages, to lack of training and investment in the next generation. We’re addressing these issues by offering not only sustainable employment for our operatives, but also supporting them with training options and committing to keep them employed on an ongoing basis.
We take health and safety on-site extremely seriously, which is why we’ll only ever provide you with operatives who are up to date on the latest industry practices and have undergone relevant training. We work closely with our compliance manager, to ensure we’re not only providing a legally compliant service, but so we can deliver first-class solutions to our clients and operatives alike.
A professional, honest and ethical approach means that we have been fortunate enough to already work with a number of blue-chip clients in the sector. By demonstrating a customer-focused and results-orientated attitude, we have become their “go to” agency.
WHY USE CONNECT SITE SERVICES?
At Connect Site Services, we work in true partnership with our clients, offering a bespoke service tailored to your specific needs. The team can be regarded as an extension of your already thriving business, rather than an external company – we are all working towards the same end goal.
We are committed to:
- Cost effective, high quality recruitment solutions
- Being a single point of contact with local offices across the UK
- Understanding our clients’ businesses, meaning we can source the right candidate for your needs
- Ensuring candidates have the same values, ambitions and cultural fit – not to mention, skilled to the highest industry level
- Promoting career benefits
- Total understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process, challenges, and opportunities
- A true account management approach – results and quality driven
- A true and detailed approach to health and safety, and compliance, with representatives in our business tasked with ensuring the highest standards at all times
- A highly experienced team delivering successful construction recruitment solutions – no nonsense, just an honest and effective response
- Rewarding site operatives for their hard work on-site with incentives and repeat work, thus encouraging loyalty and diligence: two traits that are rare in today’s industry