This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our client's site in Dumfries!
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Pay rate: £11.54 per hour
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be able to pass a vetting process
As an Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a variety of service issues, and finding practical solutions
- Tracking the progress of work orders and updating as necessary
- Using data and insights, identifying opportunities for cost improvement and efficient service delivery
- Analysing data on service delivery and performance, providing reports as required
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships
To be successful in this role you will ideally have previous admin experience, advantageous if this is in a health care or facilities management experience. Combined with:
- Competent using Microsoft Office, and have excellent office skills; and work using your own initiative
- Competent in using the CAFM system
- Able to concentrate and pay excellent attention to detail when producing reports
- Friendly and professional, and able to provide fantastic customer service skills
Get Connected and apply now by submitting your CV, or give us a call on on 0141 212 3740.