Business Development Manager
This job has been filled.
Join Our Dynamic Sales Team in Livingston: Business Development Role Available!
Are you a driven, goal-oriented individual with a knack for creating strong business relationships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be rewarded for it? Connect Appointments has an exciting opportunities in our Livingston office that you won't want to miss!
At Connect Appointments, we're on the lookout for an experienced, highly motivated, and target-driven Business Development Manager to join our vibrant sales team. Our mission is simple: to connect businesses with top-tier talent, and we need someone like you to help us achieve that goal.
Working as a Business Development Manager your role will be to attract and engage with a variety of new and potential clients. As such your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing new B2B networks and acquiring direct clients.
- Nurturing existing client relationships and business partnerships.
- Collaborating closely with other Business Development Managers and executives to boost revenue and engagement.
- Maintaining an up-to-date contact database.
- Conducting client follow-ups and lead generation.
- Representing Connect Appointments in client meetings and events.
Do you have proven success in Business-to-Business (B2B) sales and negotiation? Are you excellent at negotiation skills and interpersonal charm? Do you have a passion for sales and business development? Then we want to hear from you! The following skills and traits also won't hurt:
- Be self-motivated, organised, and goal-oriented.
- Have the ability to adapt, analyse data critically, and insert valuable insights.
- Have a strong work ethic and understanding of the recruitment industry.
Please Note - To be successful within this sales position you must have a valid driving license and access to your own vehicle.
Want to know what's on offer?
- A working week of Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00 - but flexibility may be required on occasion.
- A competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum, but the real opportunity to earn £40,000+ with OTE.
- A range of partner discounts for shops, restaurants, hotels and a lot more.
- Business mileage allowance, ensuring you aren't hurt for going that extra mile to get a client.
- A work laptop and mobile phone.
- An engaging, fast-paced work environment.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you're an energetic, ambitious team player with a flair for sales, we want to hear from you! Don't miss your chance to be part of a dynamic team. Apply now or give us a call at 01506 449 944 to kick-start your career journey with Connect Appointments!