Warehouse Parcel Sorters - Night Shift
This job has been filled.
FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME WORK AVAILABLE
Connect Appointments are recruiting a number of reliable individuals to join our clients warehouse team in Newbridge as Parcel Sorters.
What's on offer? On-going work with a shift to suite you, competitive pay, full training and immediate starts available.
- 5 days over 7
- Midnight (00:00) to 08:30
- £13.21 per hour until 6am
- £10.59 per hour after 6 am
- Weekly pay directly into your bank account
As a Warehouse Parcel Sorter, your responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading of delivery vans
- Picking and transportation of customer orders;
- Ensuring that all items that are loaded/unloaded match the relevant paperwork;
- Reporting any damaged/missing items to Warehouse Managers/Supervisors;
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintaining warehouse equipment;
- Assisting with warehouse inventory controls;
- General warehouse and labourer duties
To be successful in this parcel sorter position, you will ideally have previous experience in a warehouse or other fast paced environment, although not essential as full training is provided. Combined with:
- Good physical strength and fitness
- Excellent team-working skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great organisational and record-keeping skills
- The ability to work effectively under limited supervision
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now or call us on 01506 449 945 to get started.