Warehouse Operative - £500 bonus
This job has been filled.
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME WORK AVAILABLE
ATTENDANCE BONUS OF £500 + PERFORMANCE BONUS UP TO AN EXTRA £2.60 P/H
Connect Appointments are recruiting a number of reliable individuals to join our clients warehouse team in Livingston, West Lothian, as Warehouse Operatives.
What's on offer? On-going work with a shift to suite you, plus a range of salary benefits:
- £11.16 up to £15.14 per hour base pay
- Overtime paid at £16.73 per hour
- Additional target bonus up to £2.60 per hour (ambient/freezer departments)
- All paid weekly directly into your back account
But that's not all, you would benefit from a £500 attendance bonus, subsidised canteen, full training and immediate starts. Now is the time to get started, APPLY NOW!
Choice of shift to suite you, full-time and part-time work available across back or night shift:
- Back shift: 14:00 to 22:00
- Night shift: 22:00 to 06:00
- Alternative hours available also, get in touch to learn more
As a Warehouse Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and Packaging of customer orders;
- Ensuring that all items that are loaded/unloaded match the relevant paperwork;
- Reporting any damaged/missing items to Warehouse Managers/Supervisors;
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintaining warehouse equipment;
- Assisting with warehouse inventory controls;
- General warehouse and labourer duties
To be successful in this warehouse position, you will ideally have previous experience in a warehouse or other fast paced environment. Combined with:
- Good physical strength and fitness
- Excellent team-working skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great organisational and record-keeping skills
- The ability to work effectively under limited supervision
APPLY NOW or give us a call on 01506 449 944 to get started with one of the areas largest warehouse facilities.