Connect Appointments have an exciting opportunity for a reliable and experienced individual to become a Production Administrator with our growing client in the Dunfermline area.
What's on offer?
- Full-time - 39 hours per week
- Salary - depending on experience
- Permanent opportunity
- 33 days annual holidays
- Company pension
- Career development opportunities
Your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Updating the production schedule
- Allocate contract hours
- Analysis of hours
- Weekly & Monthly finished vehicle reports
- Maintain spreadsheet trackers
- Any other duties as required
To be successful in this role you will ideally have previous experience in an administration or similar enviroment. Combined with:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and able to work with people at all levels in the business
- Enthusiastic and able to get things done
- Eager to see tasks through to completion
- Awareness of factory environment and health and safety requirements may also be an advantage
APPLY NOW or call our specialist team on 01592 802 541.