Connect have a number of exciting positions available with our Sunderland based client. We are seeking experienced Welders to join our clients busy team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is a worldwide supplier to the engineering sector, and are looking for a reliable and motivated individual to help develop the company further; receiving excellent company rewards, training and development opportunities.
Working as a Welder:
- Day or Night shift hours available
- 4 day work week (38 hours)
- £17.55 to £20.04 per hour
- Overtime available
The successful Welder applicants, will ideally have previous experience within the area, combined with:
- Working with 5 - 100mm plate
- An understanding of Engineering Drawings
- Experience in heavy engineering
- Experience with overhead cranes and lifting equipment
- Using MIG/MAG and bare wire weld sets to produce products
- Time served experience is desirable
- Some manual handling experience
Working as a Welder you will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks annual leave - plus 3 days off for Christmas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Health cash-back scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Health and well-being programme
- And more!
APPLY NOW or give us a call on 0191 500 0028 to find out more.