This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are recruiting a motivated and dedicated individual to join one of our Glenrothes based clients as a Warehouse Supervisor.
Your duties as a supervisor will include:
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage. (Product - Music/Sound consoles for large music events etc)
- To ensure that productivity levels and efficiency's in the warehouse operations are achieved. Identify errors and eliminate root causes using robust countermeasures
- To motivate and inspire the team by developing team spirit and potential in order to maximise personal/team performance. (small team 4-5)
- Maintain a high level of quality & accuracy with regard to order dispatch and inventory control. Ensure that Quality Targets are achieved.
- Responsible for housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse. Support all activities relating to the efficiency of the site i.e. Lean Project, Total Quality improvement meetings.
- To contribute to the management of operational costs within all agreed budgets for the relevant cost centres. Especially the control of absence within your team.
As the ideal Warehouse Supervisor, you will be computer literate with a good level of written and verbal communication. Previous experience managing a team is beneficial.
Whats on offer:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm & Friday, 8am to 2pm
- Pay rate of £10.10 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start
- Progression opportunities
Apply now or call our Kirkcaldy branch on 01592 802541
Get Connected with Connect Appointments
Connect Appointments is one of the leading independent recruitment agencies in the UK. With seven branches across Scotland and Northern England, our consultants have expertise in a range of specialist industries. The agency is dedicated to finding and retaining employment to support businesses and candidates. Find your next role today!