This job has been filled.
TEMPORARY WORK - ROTATIONAL SHIFTS - PRODUCTION OPERATIVES NEEDED
We have an exciting opportunity for motivated team players with experience from working in production and manufacturing Apply now to become a Production Operative with our prestigious Bishopbriggs-based client.
Connect Appointments is one of the leading independent recruitment agencies in the UK, and we pride ourselves on taking care of our workers. We seek to connect our client with motivated and reliable individuals.
Our client is a family business who strives to deliver quality products and innovative engineering solutions to their customers. They recognise that the people within their teams contribute to the company's future growth and success.
The ideal Production Operative will be:
- A good team worker and a strong communicator
- Experienced within a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Practically skilled and able to work quickly and precisely
As Production Operative, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on a busy production line
- Following complex instructions
- Maintaining health and safety standards in a production environment
- Rotating early, back, and night shifts on a weekly basis
Pay rates: £9.50 - £10.58/hr
This role will be offered to successful candidates on a temporary basis, however, the right operatives may be offered permanent work.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? We want to speak with you. Apply now by submitting your most up to date CV.