Engineering Services Shift Technician
This job has been filled.
We have an exciting opportunity for skilled and experienced individuals looking for their next challenge. Apply now to join our reputable client's team as an Engineering Services Shift Technician in the Larbert area of Falkirk.
In this role, you will participate in the 24-hour rotational shift roster - the successful candidate should be adaptable and flexible to carry out work including activities that are multi-skilled, complex, and/or non-routine.
Our client supplies staff for a hospital, which has 860 beds and covers a single site of approximately 95,000 square metres in floor space. In this role, you will provide a maintenance service for a range of equipment across the site according to client standards. The successful candidate will be offered temporary ongoing work.
Engineering Services Shift Technician pay salary: £25,655 - £31,534/annum DOE
As Engineering Services Shift Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing responsive day-to-day maintenance services for all building services, plant, equipment, competent in HV and LV systems & equipment in accordance with BS7671 wiring regs.
- Actively participating in the operation of engineering planned preventative maintenance schemes
- Supervising contractors and carrying review contractors' risk assessments for activities under your control
- Undertaking essential repair works, planned preventative maintenance, calibration, and fault diagnostics at the request of Maintenance Officers
- Completing all report sheets, work orders, and test certificates as necessary
The ideal Engineering Services Shift Technician will be:
- Prepared to work in potentially hazardous areas, taking all safety measures to prevent danger, avoid injury, and prevent damage to equipment
- Qualified, having completed a 4-year apprenticeship in engineering, electrical crafts, or equivalent
- Experienced - minimum 3 years in a similar role within a large complex service organisation
- A strong communicator, able to work from your own initiative or as a team
- IT literate
If you're looking to build on your electrical experience, we want to speak with you. Apply for this role now by submitting your most up to date CV, or by calling Derek now on 01324 464 951.