This job has been filled.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced individual looking for their next opportunity in the Larbert area of Falkirk. Apply now to join our reputable client's team as a Maintenance Craftsperson. We are welcoming applicants from plumbing, pipefitting or mechanical backgrounds.
In this role, you will undertake planned and reactive maintenance and repair works on a wide range of plant and equipment, including building fabrics.
You will also undertake minor improvement and capital work across the worksite as directed by management, ensuring compliance with all relevant safety standards, procedures, and health and safety at work.
Our client supplies staff for a hospital, which has 860 beds and covers a single site of approximately 95,000 square metres in floor space. This is a dual role between mechanical and plumbing. The successful candidate will be offered temporary ongoing work.
Maintenance Craftsperson salary range:
- Less than three years' experience: £22,549/annum
- Three of more years' experience: £24,882/annum
As Maintenance Craftsperson, your duties will include:
- Previous experience in plumbing works within a health care facility would be beneficial.
- Actively participating in the operation of planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Working overtime to carry out emergency repairs as required by management
- Undertaking essential repair works and general maintenance activities at the request of the Maintenance Officer
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance inspections and commissioning tests in accordance with HTMs and procedures
- Participating in shift/on-call rosters as required
This role will also involve providing cover as required for rotating shifts, holidays, and sickness.
The ideal Maintenance Craftsperson will be:
- Prepared to work in hazardous areas taking all safety measures to prevent danger, avoid injury, and prevent damage to the equipment.
- Experienced in managing client relationships, preferably from a Healthcare environment
- Knowledgeable of safe use of equipment
- Experienced in a people environment
- A strong communicator who is able to work from their own initiative, or as part of a team
If you have the above skills and experience, we want to speak with you. Apply for this role now by submitting your most up to date CV, or by calling Derek now on 01324 464 951.