This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to join our Stirling based client, on a full-time permanent role.
- Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- £19,760 per annum
Duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Administrator include:
- Completion of general admin tasks
- Collaboration with internal teams and external organisations
- Management of Sales Orders using in-house computer system
- Co-ordinating and updating in-house computer system
- Timely completion of all documentation relating to dispatch
- Quality Checking
Ideally for this administration role it is desirable for you to have previous experience within a logistics environment, but not essential. Although you will be customer focused with excellent communication skills, combined with:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Positive approach to challenges and can-do attitude
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for the Warehouse Administrator position then please apply now by attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us on 01324 464951.
Get Connected with Connect Appointments
Connect Appointments is one of the leading independent recruitment agencies in the UK. With seven branches across Scotland and Northern England, our consultants have expertise in a range of specialist industries. The agency is dedicated to finding and retaining employment to support businesses and candidates. Find your next role today!