Data Entry Assistant
This job has been filled.
FULL-TIME - ONGOING WORK - DATA ENTRY ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN DYCE
We have an exciting opportunity for multiple motivated individuals looking for full-time work in the Dyce area of Aberdeen. Apply now to become a Data Entry Assistant with our reputable client!
Our client is a global and market leader in records management. They are offering ongoing work to individuals who can pay high attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks. Anyone who is capable of carrying out repetitive tasks is welcome to apply for this role, though some experience in document preparation and scanning is desirable.
Pay rates: £9.50 - £10.25/hr
Schedule: Monday - Friday. Shifts either 8am - 4:30pm, or 8:30am - 5pm
As Data Entry Assistant, your duties will include:
- Understanding and utilising scanning processes and quality forms
- Repairing damaged data where needed
- Ensuring client queries are resolved in a timely manner
The successful Data Entry Assistant will be able to:
- Maintain an extremely high level of attention to detail while carrying out repetitive tasks
- Work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
- Commit to full-time hours
- Pass a strict vetting process
If you are capable of fulfilling the above duties, we want to speak with you! Apply for this role now by submitting your most up to date CV or by calling Lynda on 0141 212 3740