This job has been filled.
Are you looking for a physical challenge?
Connect Appointments is recruiting Cask Handlers for our prestigious client in Broxburn!
Our client sports a charged and creative culture with a friendly, innovative, and cooperative working environment that achieves results.
They are looking for individuals with a sound understanding of the maturation process, who are fully coherent with spirits industry legislation.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is physically fit and looking for a challenge. Join the team by applying now!
- Monday to Thursday, 5:45am to 1:45pm &
- Friday, 5:45am to 12:45pm (Early Finish)
- £10 per hour
As Cask Handler, you will be responsible for:
- The safe movement of the spirit within an established set of process procedures
- The support of a range of activities onsite including filling, warehousing, disgorging, and empty cask handling
- Ensuring targets are met in relation to quality, service, and cost
The ideal Cask Handler will be:
- Experienced in cask handling and manual handling
- Familiar with drinks industry legislation and the health and safety requirements around cask handling
- Available to work in Broxburn
Apply now or call our Livingston branch on 01506 449944.