This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are recruiting a Process Operator to join one of our clients within their Cupar facility in Fife.
- 8:30am to 5pm
- Monday to Friday (your choice of 3 days)
- Plus Saturday and Sunday working
- £11.50 per hour
For the first 12-13 weeks of the Process Operator role you will undertake full-time training, Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 5pm.
Training will be held Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm for the first 12/13 weeks of the role.
As a Process Operator you will work as a central member of the production team, with your main responsibility being the batch manufacture of products. The role also involves:
- Retrieving, weighing and mixing chemical ingredients
- Monitoring of equipment during the chemical process
- Recording data to ensure quality, safety and efficiency
- Respond to required corrective and preventative action in a timely manner
- Participate as required in design/hazard reviews
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested
Ideally for this Process Operator role you will have previous experience of working in a chemical/process role. With any experience working on a COMAH being advantageous. Other key skills and traits include:
- A sound understanding of the chemical process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great problem solving skills
- A good understanding of sampling and product testing
If this sounds like the role for you, and if you have the skills and experience required then do apply now or call us on 01592 802541.