Bottling Hall Operator
This job has been filled.
Apply today to represent our client as Bottling Hall Operator in East Kilbride!
The successful candidate will earn £8.91/hr, and will receive a pay rise to £9.20/hr after 12 weeks of training has been completed. After machine training has been completed, rates will rise to £10.12/hr.
Hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, and Friday 8am - 1pm. Overtime is available. The right candidate may be offered permanent employment.
As Bottling Hall Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Working on the production line
- Setting up machines for the bottling process
- Performing product change overs.
The ideal Bottling Hall Operator will be:
- Experienced in machine operating from bottling/food production environments
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- A team worker
APPLY TODAY by submitting your most up to date CV.