Warehouse Op/Fork Lift Driver
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced counter balance Forklift Driver for ongoing work in East Kilbride!
We are currently recruiting an experienced warehouse fork lift driver for one of our prestigious clients in East Kilbride.
We are looking for an experienced Counter Balance forklift driver to move packages and material around our client's facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety.
The roles may vary but will primarily be based around:
- Receiving goods in from suppliers
- Stowing away
- Picking orders from stock pick sheets
- Supplying materials to production areas
- Stowing away finished goods
- Loading trucks with finished palatalised goods
- Stock / Case counting before dispatch
- Preparing dispatch paperwork
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
Skills required for this forklift driver position include:
- Manual dexterity
- The ability to put things in order
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven experience as a forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- Current in-date Counter Balance truck licence
- Picking - requirement
Loading/Unloading - requirement
- Good communication skills and understand written instructions
You must have a valid Counter Balance truck certificate and be registered with a registered body (RTITB, ITSARR, AITT), coupled with the experience above.
Shifts - Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm
Rate of pay - £9.20-£10.33
If you have the relevant skills or experience please apply now with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch!