Service Delivery Driver
Connect Appointments have an immediate requirement for a Service Delivery Driver to join their Client based in Hillington, Glasgow. Due to the nature of the role, a full driving license is essential.
This is initially a 3-6 month fixed term contract however, there is a possibility of a permanent contract and further training for the right person.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Service Delivery Driver include;
- Delivering oxygen products on behalf of the NHS
- Communicating with patients in a professional manner on a daily basis
- Ensuring patients receive a fantastic service at all times
- Building strong working relationships with patients and colleagues
- Loading and unloading delivery van
- Servicing equipment as necessary
- Ensuring all safe working procedures & operating instructions are followed at all times
- A full driving license is essential due to the nature of the role
- An Enhanced DBS will be required
- Effective communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable & ethical
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative as required
The hours of work for this position are Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5pm.
If you have the skills and experience required for the Service Delivery Driver position then please apply now by attaching your CV.