This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a number of exciting opportunities for Laundry Operatives to work at our clients expanding site based in Bonnyrigg, Midlothian.
Our client is a leading service provider for the hospitality sector in the UK.
Applicants will be working on a production line, in a fast-paced factory environment working in teams to fulfil duties associated with different parts of the production process.
- Day shift 07.00am - 15:00pm
- Backshift 15:00pm - 23.00pm
- working 5 days over 7
- Part Time available
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the unloading of company vehicles
- Sorting linen in the sorting area
- Operating the washing/ironing machines
- Feeding linen trough any ironer, towel folding equipment
- Quality checks
- Talking linen off the end of the production process, adopting quality control procedures
- Assisting with the storage and packing of finished goods
- Helping with other general duties within the production facility which may include cleaning, the removal of waste and other general cleaning and other duties on site.
To apply for the laundry Operative role please call Leigh at Connect Appointments on 01506 449944 or click apply now!