This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Handler to join our client based in Grangemouth, this is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Warehouse Handler include;
- To operate safely the loading, bagging and storage of plastic polymer
- To perform pre use equipment checks on equipment
- To adhere to our standard operating procedures; our quality management system and our client KPIs
- To communicate any issues via our near miss system, and volunteer any ways of improving working processes
- Work as part of our logistics team under direction of Bulk and Packaging Managers
- Opportunity to become a member of the safety committee
- Ensuring the housekeeping of the work area is maintained to the highest standard.
Please note this is a physically demanding role with heavy lifting required. To proceed with you application for this position we must have proof of double vaccination against covid.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 7.00am - 5.00pm, 42.5 hours per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills and obtain a forklift licence along with full time employment.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply for the Warehouse Handler position by attaching your CV now.