This job has been filled.
Attention all Production Operatives!
Connect Appointments want to hear from you!!
Connect Appointments are recruiting for experienced Production Operatives for our National based client located in Cambuslang.
- Previous experience of working within an industrial/manufacturing environment (Preferably Food & Drink)
- Basic operating of production/manufacturing equipment
- Loading and unloading materials on to production lines/machinery
- Carrying out routine product quality checks
- Liaising with other internal departments.
- Accountable for numerically accurate picking and packing of manufactured goods.
- Must have ability to pack at or above speed of production line.
- Contribute to the production of quality products in line with the Company's Quality Assurance programme applicable to line and specific products.
- Co-operating with peers to ensure that issues disturbing line performance are dealt with effectively.
- Communicating with managers to ensure that messages are clearly understood and that objectives are clear and relevant to all.
- Be conscious of all health and safety issues affecting the line area including the wearing of PPE such as safety footwear, adopting and implementing good housekeeping practices.
- Good practical skills with the ability to work quickly and precisely
- Good team working skills
- Ability to stay focused while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions with an awareness of health and safety
- Numerate and accurate as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of manual dexterity
- Must have a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of manufacturing processes.
Various Shifts available - Mainly 10 hour shifts.
Pay Rate - £9.51ph
If you have the relevant skills or experience required for this food production operative role please submit your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.