This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are currently recruiting a number of production operatives for a well know business in the Eurocentral area, who specialise in re-pack and re-work within the drinks industry!
The shift times for this production operative position:
Dayshift 7:00 - 15:30
Backshift 15:30 - 24:00
Pay rates: £8.36ph to £8.91ph
Your assembly operative role responsibilities will include;
- Assembling gift boxes and promotional packaging
- Bottle decoration
- Hand-picking and re-work
- Quality control
The successful production operative will have the following skills/experience
- Must have a "Can do attitude"
- Must be a strong performer and proactive
- Flexible and open minded
- Good at listening and understanding information.
Benefits of this production operative position
- Free onsite parking
- Monday-Friday work (optional Saturday)
- Canteen facilities with access to microwave/hot water.
- Ongoing work
- Can work round your availability - ideal for students.
**Full training will be provided**
If you have what it takes for this factory operative position, please upload your CV via the link or call our Hamilton branch on 01698 535870.