This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have an exciting opportunity for experienced Machine Operatives to join our clients based in Blackford, who are experiencing some considerable growth over the last 12 months and will continue to grow in the future
This is undoubtedly an excellent platform for a talented machine operative to firmly establish a career for the future
For this role, our client is looking for an ambitious candidate with a proven track record of working in a Bottling/Food production environment
Your key duties will include:
- Working on the production line
- Setting up machines for the bottling process
- Ensuring equipment is in good condition
- Operating machine's such as fillers, cappers, depal, case erectors
- Performing product change overs
- Solving any issues with the production line
- To develop and improve production processes
- Ensure safety standards are maintained and improved within the area of responsibility
- To be aware of, understand, and manage and adhere to health and safety procedures, encouraging safe work behaviours
As a Machine Operator/Technician, you'll also need excellent communication skills, be able to work under pressure, have effective people management skills and strong problem-solving abilities as well as a track record of Continuous Improvements.
In order to be successful in this role, there will be a requirement to be very "hands on" as leading by example is key to the environment you will be working within.
Hours of work will be 4 on 4 off shift rotation Days and Nights.
Pay Rate £11.14
If you have what it takes for this machine operative role we want to hear from you NOW!! Apply now by submitting your most up-to-date CV and one of our team will be in touch. Please note a driving licence is essential due to location.