Semi-Skilled Machine Operator
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are recruiting for a Semi-Skilled Machine Operator for our growing client based in Livingston on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal Semi-Skilled Machine Operator will have a mechanical mind set, come from a Production or Quality background and possess a positive attitude. You must be willing to learn and grow within the business long term.
Responsibilities of Semi-Skilled Machine Operator:
- Operating large industrial machinery.
- Quality checking.
- Overseeing high speed wrapping machines.
- Maintenance of hygiene within the environment.
- Working as part of a strong team.
Shift time for this position:
There will be rotational shift patterns:
- Early shift - 06:00am - 14:00pm.
- Back shift - 14:00pm - 22:00pm.
- Night shift - 22:00pm - 06:00am.
Relevant skills and experience for this position:
- Experience in a fast paced environment, ideally with Production experience.
- The ability to be flexible for more than one task at a time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a strong awareness of Health & Safety.
Benefits of working in this role:
- Opportunity to grow within the business.
- Onsite parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis.
- Temporary to permanent role.
- Wage rise after 12 weeks for successful candidates.
If you are interested in the Semi-Skilled Machine Operator position, please click apply now or call Natalie on 01506 449944 for more information.