PVC Window and Door Fabricators
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are recruiting for PVC Window and Door Fabricators for our growing client based in Livingston on a temporary to permanent basis.
The ideal PVC Window and Door Fabricator will have a minimum of 12 months experience within this field.
Responsibilities of PVC Window and Door Fabricator:
- Working within a cutting and prepping centre.
Our client is a fast growing business, with ample opportunity to grow and develop for individuals who want a long term career within this trade.
Shift time for this position:
Monday to Friday - 06:00am - 14:45pm.
Benefits of working in this role:
- Excellent, sociable working hours.
- Opportunity to grow within the business.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Onsite parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis.
- Temporary to permanent role.
If you are interested in the PVC Window and Door Fabricator please click apply now or call Natalie on 01506 449944 for more information.