This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Forklift Driver for our prestigious Client based in Grangemouth. This is an ongoing temporary position.
To be considered for the Forklift Driver position we are looking for the following;
- A valid RTITB Counterbalance FLT license
- Confidence in your ability to safely operate a FLT truck in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to start work immediately
- Strong communication skills with a professional manner
- Ability to follow strict Health and Safety and Covid-19 procedures
Hours of work Monday - Thursday 08.00am - 16.30pm & Friday 08.00am - 14.30pm, 38 hours per week with overtime opportunities available over the weekend. Applications are welcomed from all industries, experience within the drinks industry would be desirable as long as you have relevant hands-on experience and are able to demonstrate competence when driving the forklift truck.
If you believe you have the necessary skills required for the Forklift Driver position then please apply by attaching your CV now.