Production Team Member (Continental shifts)
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Production Team Members to work at our clients site based in Bathgate.
The ideal candidates should have previous Production experience within a food environment with good hand to eye co-ordination skills.
This Role will involve:
- Scaling ingredients as per recipes
- Loading,operating and unloading mixers(this involves heavy lifting -up to 25Kgbags)
- Heavy moving of mixing bowls between 45-75 times a shift
- Checking and maintaining production schedule
- Checking scaling weights and equipment standards
- Performing start-up/shut down preventative maintenance
- Complete manufacturing process paperwork
- Ensuring that work area is clean and organised
- Performing other duties as directed by production manager (this may involve working in the packing area)
- Quality and process control checks
- H&S,Quality,Technical,Food safety and anyother processes and procedures adherance ,including wearing a face mask at all times where appropriate
Required Skills and experiences:
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to work quickly to meet production targets
- Good team working skills and the ability to work on your own
- The ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines and quality procedures
Our client runs their operation 24/7 with shifts being 7am to 7pm & 7pm to 7am working 4 days then 4 off. working 4 nights then 4 off.
If you have what we are looking then please contact Connect Appointments on 01506 449944 and ask for Beata for further details.