This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have some great opportunities for Covid Wardens at our clients large manufacturing site starting immediately in Broxburn, West Lothian.
Our client is a global leader throughout the spirits industry, manufacturing numerous prestigious brands within the whisky, vodka, gin, liquors.
This role would suit someone from a production, military or policing background.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator on all levels, with the ability to adapt to different / difficult situations daily.
You must be a great timekeeper, as well as having a basic understanding of Health & Safety.
Responsibilities of the Covid Wardens include but are not limited to:
- Directing staff and managing sites one-way systems, ensuring 2 metre social distancing being adhered to at all times.
- Guiding and directing employees through exit and entry points.
- Checking and promoting visibility of COVID-19 signage and communications on site tying in with Health and Safety where applicable.
- Preventing large mixing of staff between shift times and during break times.
- Encouraging social distancing in all areas and at all times throughout the shifts.
- Reminding employees to wear a face covering where required in relation to business premises and challenging when this is not in place.
- Daily updates with the management team to ensure compliance at all times.
What you'll get in return:
- On-site parking.
- Canteen serving hot and cold food and drinks.
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis.
- A positive working environment.
- Ongoing work.
Shift Patterns / Pay rate
- Monday - Thursday - Back shift.
- £8.72 per hour.
If you are interested, please call Connect Appointments office number on 01506 449944.