Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for a number of Forklift Drivers for our prestigious new client based in the heart of Grangemouth. A side loader licence is required for this position.
The requirement for Forklift Driver
You must have a valid counterbalance & side loader certificate
Candidates must be able to demonstrate competence when driving the truck
Applications will be welcome from drivers from logistics/distribution centres, manufacturing sites, as long as you have relevant hands-on experience of being on the truck for reasonable amounts of time throughout the day.
- Receiving goods in from suppliers
- Stowing away
- Picking orders from stock pick sheets
- Supplying materials to production areas
- Stowing away finished goods
- Loading trucks with finished palletised goods
- Stock / Case counting before despatch
- Preparing despatch paperwork
- Ability to work outside
This is a 6 months fixed term contract Monday - Friday 6.00am - 2.00pm early shift, 2.00pm - 10.00pm back shift on a rotating basis.
To apply for the position of Forklift Driver please attach your CV or call Connect Appointments, Grangemouth office.