Reach & Counterbalance Forklift Driver
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments has an exciting opportunity for an experienced forklift driver to work at our client's busy site based in Livingston. Candidates must a valid counterbalance certificate and reach certificate coupled with experience driving a forklift in a busy warehouse.
As a team player, you will be required to have a good work ethic as on occasions throughout the day you may be required to case count/handball/stock take, etc. so you must have a flexible attitude.
The roles may vary but will primarily be based around:
- Supplying materials to production areas
- Stowing away finished goods
- Stock / Case counting before despatch
- Preparing despatch paperwork
- A positive work ethic and at least one years' experience in the bottling industry or within a fast-paced production environment, ideally in packaging.
- High standards of quality control ensuring there are no flaws with any products.
- Having good attention to detail and dexterity is vital.
What you'll get in return:
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 06.00-14.00
- On-site parking
- Weekly pay
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis
- Ongoing work
If you are interested in the Counterbalance Forklift Driver role please click apply now or call Natalie on 01506 449944 for more information.