This job has been filled.
Would you like to join one of Scotland's leading recruitment companies?
At Connect Appointments, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Recruitment Consultant with a forward-thinking attitude, to work within a dynamic consultancy with fantastic prospects in our vibrant office based in the heart of Dundee.
- Carry out daily candidate telephone interviews/assessment centres
- Source candidates for prestigious clients
- Input data to bespoke recruitment software/carry out payroll service
- Manage job applications
- Liaise with local job centres
- Manage job boards & adverts on local and national websites
Skills you will need:
- Can do attitude
- Bright outlook with an appetite for life
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Commitment to delivering great customer service
- The ability to build relationships quickly
- Articulate, passionate and a self-motivator
- Strong work ethic
Our promise to you:
- Performance-based rewards
- A fantastic, supportive working environment
- Great colleagues!
If you think you have the right skills for this Recruitment Consultant position, we want to hear from you.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a real impact in an exciting and ever-moving industry, with fantastic rewards in a brilliant working environment. If you're ready for an exciting new career move, we want to hear from you.
Submit your CV now for this Recruitment Consultant role - Recent graduates welcome
Applicants must have valid driving licence and access to own car as some interviews may be carried out off-site.
Check us out at www.connectappointments.co.uk
Please send your CV