This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for a Forklift Driver for our prestigious new client based in the heart of Grangemouth.
The requirement for Forklift Driver
You must have a valid counterbalance certificate
Candidates must be able to demonstrate competence when driving the truck
Applications will be welcome from drivers from logistics/distribution centres, manufacturing sites, as long as you have relevant hands-on experience of being on the truck for reasonable amounts of time throughout the day.
- Receiving goods in from suppliers
- Stowing away
- Picking orders from stock pick sheets
- Supplying materials to production areas
- Stowing away finished goods
- Loading trucks with finished palletised goods
- Stock / Case counting before despatch
- Preparing despatch paperwork
Temporary ongoing position. Monday - Friday 07.30am - 5.00pm with the requirement to stay later when required.
To apply for the position of Forklift Driver please attach your CV or call Connect Appointments, Grangemouth office.