Connect Appointments are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives for a well known business in North Lanarkshire!!
Our client is seeking to recruit multiple Warehouse Operatives to help them through this busy time. Our client is a well established provider for a wide range of services which include Freight. Because of the nature of the role you will need to be physically fit to successfully complete tasks given whilst adhering to health and safety regulations.
Ideally, you will have at least 6 months Parcel Sorter experience and able to operate wrapping machines and pallet trucks.
Due to the location of the role you must have a full valid UK driving licence as there is limited transport in the area for the shift patterns provided.
Early Shift - 4am, 5am, 6am
Backshift - 3pm, 4pm
Nightshift - 10pm, 11pm, Midnight
The pay rate is £8.72 for all shifts.
- Temporary to permanent positions available for the right person/people
- Holiday pay
- Flexible on days.
Duties will include but are not limited too ;
- Receive deliveries of goods and supplies
- Check for Damaged or missing items
- Store Goods
- Move stock by hand, using lifting gear or Forklift truck
- Pack orders
- Clean Work Areas
- Keep Paperwork up to date
The Warehouse Operative will have the following skills/experience
- Must have prior warehouse/logistics
- Must have a "can do attitude"
- Must be a strong performer and proactive
- Flexible and open minded
- Good at listening and understanding information
- Able to work beyond normal hours and do overtime when/if required.
- Experienced Warehouse Operators
If you have what it takes for this role please APPLY NOW!! with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch!