Backshift Bottling Hall Operator
This job has been filled.
Due to an increase in the spirits industry, our prestigious client which is based within Dumbarton is now recruiting experienced Back-shift Bottling Hall Operatives!!
Our client is a 3rd party bottler and co-pack company, they manufacture numerous prestigious brands (whisky, vodka, gin, liquors) and excel in exclusive packaging.
- Our ideal candidate will have a positive work ethic and at least one year's experience in the Bottling industry or within a fast-paced production environment, ideally in packaging. We are now looking to recruit reliable and flexible candidates that can adapt quickly to the changes in shift patterns.
- Candidates should have a good level of oral and written English.
- You will be expected to work in all areas within the bottling process which will include; sorting, packing and inspecting/modifying products.
- You must have high standards of quality control ensuring there is no flaws with any products. Having good attention to detail and dexterity is vital for this ongoing temporary role
- Is it an essential aspect of this role that you carry out general cleaning duties as you work, ensuring your work area is clean and tidy guaranteeing Health and Safety and Hygiene procedures are adhered too.
Shift times available:
Monday to Thursday
14:30 - 01:00 (10 hr)
- On-site canteen with access to a microwave, fridges and hot water
- Ongoing temporary contract
- Generous holiday accrual
If you have the relevant skills or experience for this role please call us on 0141 212 3740 or email your cv apply here for immediate start!!