Connect Appointments have great opportunities for Production Operatives starting immediately in Broxburn, West Lothian.
Our client, a global leader throughout the spirits industry, manufacturing numerous prestigious brands within the whisky, vodka, gin, liquors.
- Basic operating of production/manufacturing equipment
- Loading and unloading materials on to production lines/machinery
- Accountable for numerically accurate picking and packing of manufactured goods.
- Must have the ability to pack at or above the speed of the production line.
- Contribute to the production of quality products in line with the Company's Quality Assurance program applicable to the line and specific products.
- Co-operating with peers to ensure that issues disturbing line performance are dealt with effectively.
- On-site parking
- Canteen serving hot and cold food and drinks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing work.
The shifts available will be;
Early shift - 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday
Dayshift - 7.45am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Backshift - 2pm - 12am Monday to Thursday
Nightshift 8pm - 6am Monday to Thursday
Pay is £8.21-£9.21 ph. at 38 hours a week, with a very high possibility of Overtime. Overtime is paid at a rate of £12.30 - £13.80 ph.
If you are interested in the Production Operative role please click apply now or call Beata on 01506 449944 for more information.