This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments has an exciting opportunity for an experienced maintenance assistant to work at our client's site based in Musselburgh. As a maintenance assistant, you will work closely alongside management and staff within the premises.
What to expect:
- Monday to Friday
- 7 am-5 pm
- Pay DOE
- To ensure that work surroundings are kept tidy and comply with health and safety requirements.
- Maintenance of a variety of processing plant and machinery.
- To carry out basic welding and fabrication.
- To carry out basic repair duties around the site.
- To carry out any reasonable task assigned by the management team.
- Ensure that work surroundings are kept tidy and comply with health and safety requirements.
- To ensure all records are completed in full. (i.e work permits, control of contractors).
- To ensure all scheduled maintenance checks are carried out.
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- Weekly pay
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis
- Guaranteed hours + overtime availability
Previous maintenance experienced is required. The ideal candidate must be physically fit and have an all-round competency in DIY and workshop related tasks. The ideal candidate must able to work outside in all weather conditions. The work can be dusty, dirty, and physically demanding, with some heavy lifting.
If you are interested in the site maintenance role please click apply now or call Beata on 01506 449944 for more information.