This job has been filled.
Due to growing demand in order's our client is looking to expand upon their current team with an experienced CSCS Labourer.
As a CSCS Labourer, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to -
- The operation power tools, power saws and hand tools of various sizes to customize solid surface materials.
- Grinding, sanding, cleaning, or polishing surfaces to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Have to ability to use own initiative and be able to make decisions independently on products when required.
- General labouring duties when required.
Applicants must have -
- Have a CSCS card
- A full clean driving license as you may be required to drive the company van
- Be able to work away for 3/4/5 days/nights at any time at various locations throughout the UK (this is a must)
If you are interested in this role then please apply and await contact from Connect Appointments.