This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to join a Company based in Glasgow.
This role has an immediate start date!
Office Administrators responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the existing team with all administrative requirements
- Maintenance of all administrative documentation & filing
- Preparation of all invoices on behalf of the customers, acting as a point of contact for all parties
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- General housekeeping of data files
Key skills required for the Office Administrator:
- A proven background working to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask is key for this role
- Team player spirit
- Strong IT dexterity
- Excellent customer service flair
- Ability to collaborate with people at all levels.
Hours for the Office Administrator role are:
- Working 5 days per week
- Monday to Friday
- From 12pm - 8pm
Pay rate: DOE
If you have the relevant skills please email your most current CV or call now