Warehouse Forklift Operative
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Forklift Operative for our prestegious client based in the heart of Grangemouth. To be considered for this role you must hold a valid RTITB Forklift Certificate.
The role Of Warehouse Forklift Operative
- Responsible for setting up and managing the bagging line
- Identifying and marking up the product bags with the correct documentation and information
- Hanging the product and filling bags with appropriate material and to the correct weight specifications
- Releasing the bagged finished product for dispatch to warehouse
- Ensuring the efficient collection and movement of stock in to the warehouse
- A sound knowledge of health & Safety , adhering to health & safety procedures and acting as a health and safety ambassador
This position offers a rolling shift pattern, 48 hours per week on a 4 on - 4 off basis (2 x 12 hours dayshift, 2 x 12 hour nightshift). Dayshift 06.00am - 18.00pm, nightshift 18.00pm - 06.00am. To be considered for the postion of Warehouse Forklift Operative you MUST be RTITB trained and hold a valid forklift licence. A driving licence and own transport is also desired due to location. Immediate start available.
To apply for the role of Warehouse Forklift Operative please attach your CV or call Connect Appointments Grangemouth branch.