This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are recruiting for a Food Production Operative for one of our food manufacturing customers based in the South Ayrshire area.
The role of the food process operator is to ensure the effective performance of the process function whilst on shift. They will be responsible for ordering all materials for the effective running of the department by taking materials and processing them into a finished product or ingredient.
The job is to cover Monday to Sunday on an on-going basis.
Key Responsibilities for the food production operator will include:
- Responsible for ensuring daily production targets are achieved and customer orders are fully satisfied with the highest quality standards
- Promote a Health, Safety & Quality focused culture
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety, Food Safety & Hygiene procedures
- Accountable for product quality, ensure as part of a team that quality is everyone's responsibility.
- Maintain company hygiene & statutory hygiene standards throughout your designated areas.
Skills/Experience required for the food production operator
- Awareness of allergen environment and their controls
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Adaptability and ability to learn.
- High work standards and attention to detail.
Previous production experience within food manufacturing/processing is essential
If you have the above experience and would like to apply please submit your CV or CALL NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW ON 0141 404 1329 and ask for Erinn.