Multi Skilled Engineer
This job has been filled.
Permanent Job - Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias - Bellshill
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias.
A background in the steel industry or familiarity with CNC equipment maintenance would be advantageous.
The role will be a permanent B/D/N shift position based in Bellshill working for a Multi-National Oil & Gas company. As well as the requirements below, we are looking for an individual focused on self-development and creating a positive culture in their everyday work activities.
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeships
- Electrical Engineering
Experience on the following equipment & maintenance of PLC/SCADA systems would be of interest:
- NC Machinery, ducting systems, EOT Cranes, Ultrasonic NDT systems, High-pressure pipe hydro-testing equipment, phosphating plant, and end sizing equipment on electrical/mechanical process.
- Siemens step 7, Allen-Bradley RSlogic, unity pro, Sneider PL7 Junior and GEM 80 platforms - You will be required to carry out maintenance on these systems
Internal Systems - Achiever/System 21/Purchasing
Experience in welding repairs would be extremely beneficial but also an open attitude to learning would be essential in completing the company's training for this role.
Benefits that are attached to this role consist of:
- 33 days holiday moving to 35 days after first year (8 Bank Holidays Incl)
- Pension Scheme - Employer Contribution up to 12% tiered
- Non-Guaranteed Quarterly Bonus
- Life Assurance - 8 times salary
- Group Income Protection
- Wellbeing Initiative - Physio/Chiropractor/Fresh Fruit/Cycling/Childcare
If interested in the Multi Skilled Engineer role please update your CV and then click & apply.
We will be in touch with all candidates in the coming weeks - Connect Appointments Technical