This job has been filled.
Connect Appoinments Technical are recruiting for multiple temporary to permanant opportunties as an Electronic Technician.
Candidates with electronic experience and factory experience are preferred.
Skills that we would be looking for include:
- Knowledge of electronic components (pin numbering of IC's, resistor colour-codes etc).
- Skilled in manual soldering of various package types and the ability to select the correct tools/tips for the correct package type.
- Experience of printed circuit assembly and mechanical system builds.
- Previous experience in fast moving factory environment.
- Ability to crimp and produce cable assemblies.
- Ideally qualified to J-STD-001.
- Ideally familiar with IPC-610 Inspection requirements.
- Familiar with RoHS and lead-based solders.
Please update your CV with your most recent employment and be sure to highlight your strengths and skills mentioned before in the advert - then click & apply!