Food Production Operative
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are recruiting for Food Production Operatives work at our client's site based in Bathgate with
Potential temp to perm opportunity.
Shift patterns available for the Food Production Operative include;
- Dayshift 07.00-19.00 and Nightshift 19.00-07.00 - 4 shifts on & 4 shifts off
Pay rate for Dayshift £8.21 and nightshift £9.18. After full 12 working weeks pay rate goes up.
- Assist in maintaining high hygiene standards within the site.
- To work within quality targets ensuring waste reduction is kept to a minimum and improved consistency of product safety and quality.
- To support each member of the team you are assigned to.
- Adhere to company policies relating to Health and Safety when reporting accidents or near miss incidents and have a general awareness for H&S in the workplace.
- Build and maintain good relations with colleagues across the company and display appropriate behaviour to any visitors on site.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and participate in any training offered throughout employment
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and housekeeping at all times
- To support colleagues in reaching the BRC Audit standards
- Ensure all paperwork and traceability records are accurately recorded
- Production experience
- High Standards of personal hygiene
- Can-do attitude
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Team Player
- Flexible to cover other areas of work if required
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of food safety and hygiene
If you are interested in our Food Production Operatives role please call Beata at Connect Appointments on 01506 449944.