FLT Operator (Counterbalance)
Connect Appointments are currently looking for an experienced FLT Counterbalance driver for a busy warehouse based in Northallerton.
We are looking for candidates who are Flexible with a good work ethic, reliable and good punctuality to work for a reputable logistics company.
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience on a Forklift within a warehouse environment or fast-paced distribution role and have high standards of safety and quality of work.
Duties will include the following;
- Loading and unloading stock deliveries
- Moving materials in the warehouse
- Stock picking and completion of the relevant paperwork
- General upkeep and tidying of the warehouse
- Some lifting and carrying
- Loading and offloading trucks
The role will be Monday - Friday work with occasional Saturdays as and when needed.
Candidates must have a driving licence and a car due to the location of the client.
If you are interested please apply and await contact from Connect Appointments.