This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments has an exciting opportunity for an experienced site maintenance operator to work at our client's site based in Livingston, West Lothian. As site maintenance, you will work closely alongside management and staff within the premises.
What to expect as Site Maintenance:
- Sunday to Thursday
- 8am - 5pm
- Pay is £8.47-£9.52 DOE
- Overtime available
Responsibilities of Site Maintenance:
- To carry out any reasonable task assigned by the management team.
- Ensure that work surroundings are kept tidy and comply with health and safety requirements.
- To ensure all records are completed in full. (i.e work permits, control of contractors).
- To ensure all scheduled maintenance checks are carried out.
- To ensure all hygiene tasks are completed to schedule.
- Clearing yard of snow during winter months.
- Assist the Health and Safety team in promoting and improving the Safe Culture throughout the site.
- To conform to the Personnel Hygiene and Housekeeping Notice and Declaration.
- To carry out any other duties required and work additional hours as necessary.
- At times the position requires some confidentiality and it is important that this adhered to.
Benefits of Site Maintenance:
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- Weekly pay
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis
- Guaranteed hours + overtime availability
Previous site maintenance experienced is required.
If you are interested in the site maintenance role please click apply now or call Beata on 01506 449944 for more information.