Senior Recruitment Consultant
This job has been filled.
Are you a goal-orientated, ambitious team player with excellent recruitment experience in the Hospitality industry and have a great eye for new leads?
Do you aspire to work in a rapidly-expanding company that offers a great working environment and fantastic earning potential?
Connect Appointments have what you are looking for!!
Due to continued business growth and success, Connect Appointments is looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our fast-growing successful Hospitality team based in our office in the heart of Glasgow.
We require an established Hospitality recruitment consultant with a strong recruiting background to assist in the development of our business throughout Scotland.
This position will be recruiting for the catering and hospitality industry, managing a hybrid desk, consisting of temporary and permanent service solutions for predominantly 4/5 star restaurants, hotels, and the leisure/tourism sectors.
As a Senior Hospitality Recruitment Consultant, you will be marketing jobs to relevant candidate pools, managing the whole recruitment life cycle from interviewing through to job offer negotiations and placement.
You will receive the support and training of a large countrywide agency, but, have the autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions. You will also receive an additional 2 day's holiday after 2 years' service, ongoing training, development, a structured career path, generous bonus and additional incentives.
- Carry out daily candidate telephone interviews/assessment centres.
- Source candidates for prestigious clients.
- Business development and prospecting new clientele.
- Client and Account Management.
- input data to bespoke recruitment software/carry out payroll service.
- Manage job applications.
- Manage job boards & adverts on local and national websites.
- Salesmanship and knowledge of the sales life cycle.
Skills and experience you will need:
- Can-do attitude.
- Previous hospitality recruitment experience of a temp or perm staffing solutions desk.
- Bright outlook, with an appetite for life.
- Excellent communication skills possessing a good telephone manner.
- Good negotiating skills, and ethical behaviours.
- Commitment to delivering great customer service.
- The ability to build relationships quickly.
- Articulate, passionate and a self-motivator.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience of managing, mentoring, and coaching others.
Our promise to you:
- Competitive Package
- Performance-based rewards
- A fantastic, supportive working environment
- Great colleagues!
If you think you have the right skills for this Hospitality recruitment consultant position, we want to hear from you.
Please apply NOW with your most current CV and we will do the rest!