This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have an exciting opportunity for experienced Machine Operatives/Technicians (Bottling Hall) to join our client, who have experienced some considerable growth over the last 12 months.
This is undoubtedly an excellent platform for talented machine operatives/technicians to firmly establish a career for the future!
For this role, our client is looking for ambitious candidates with proven track records of working in a bottling/food production environment.
Your key duties will be:
- Setting up machines for the bottling process
- Ensuring equipment is in good condition
- Operating machine's such as fillers, cappers, depal, case erectors
- Performing product changeovers
- Solving any issues with the production line
- To develop and improve production processes
- Ensure safety standards are maintained and improved within the area of responsibility
- To be aware of, understand, manage and adhere to health and safety procedures, encouraging safe work behaviours.
As a machine operatives/technicians, you will also require excellent communication skills, effective people management skills and strong problem-solving abilities as well as a track record of Continuous Improvements.
In order to be successful in this role, there will be a requirement to be very "hands-on" as leading by example is key to the environment you will be working within.
The shifts are fixed to:
Early 6am - 2pm Monday - Friday
Back 2pm 12am Monday - Thursday
Nights 8pm - 6pm Monday - Thursday