This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have great opportunities for ongoing production operative work starting immediately in Broxburn, West Lothian.
Our client, a global leader throughout the spirits industry, manufacturing numerous prestigious brands within the whisky, vodka, gin, liquors.
We are looking for reliable, flexible candidates that can adapt quickly to the changes in shift patterns.
- Basic operating of production/manufacturing equipment
- Loading and unloading materials on to production lines/machinery
- Accountable for numerically accurate picking and packing of manufactured goods.
- Must have the ability to pack at or above the speed of the production line.
- Contribute to the production of quality products in line with the Company's Quality Assurance program applicable to the line and specific products.
- Co-operating with peers to ensure that issues disturbing line performance are dealt with effectively.
- On-site parking
- Canteen serving hot and cold food and drinks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday hours accrued on a weekly basis
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing work.
The shifts available will be;
Early shift - 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday
Dayshift - 7.45am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Backshift - 2pm - 12am Monday to Thursday
Nightshift 8pm - 6am Monday to Thursday
Pay is £8.21-£9.21 ph. at 38 hours a week, with a very high possibility of Overtime. Overtime is paid at a rate of £12.30 - £13.80 ph.
If you are interested in the production operative role please click apply now or call Hamish on 01506 449944 for more information.