This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments require experienced cask handlers who have a sound understanding of the maturation process and are fully coherent with spirits industry legislation to work at our client based in Broxburn, West Lothian.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 07.45-16.15 and Friday 07.45-13.15 with overtime available.
Duties will include
- Load and unload casks from vehicles
- Receive and store whisky casks
- Assess and report quality of casks
- Collate casks into pallets and prepare for trolley filling
- Fill and drain casks
- Operating filling station
- Contribute to H&S throughout the site
If you are looking for a new challenge and are interested in the cask handler role please contact Natalie at Connect Appointment on 01506 449944.