Connect Appointments have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Gatehouse Security Operator to join a security team at our client's site based in Broxburn.
The ideal candidate requires security experience, knowledge of warehouse operations and will assist with the efficient operation of the site ensuring the protection of company assets in a safe and secure environment.
Main Responsibilities for Gatehouse Security;
- Ensure only authorised personnel are given access to the site
- Efficient operation of the fire alarm system
- Conduct patrols to ensure the site is secure for the protection of company assets.
- Monitor safe practice on site.
- Assist with the safe evacuation of personnel during emergency evacuations and drills.
- Assist with personnel and vehicle searches as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Role Holder should possess good attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Computer Literate
- Calm under pressure
- Previous experience in a security role would be advantageous
- First Aid Certificate would be advantageous
What to expect;
- Must be available 7 days
- Be available for on-call
- £8.50 per hour initial probation period
- On-site parking
If you are interested in the Gatehouse Security Operator role please click apply now or call your local Connect Appointments office in Livingston on 01506 449944 to speak with Natalie. rehouse Administrator